- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) – Certified – 31,084 – December 28, 1984
- Registered Architect, State of Colorado – License Number: 202008 – September 20, 1984
- Registered Architect, State of North Carolina – License Number: 9487- July 23, 2003
- Registered Architect, State of Montana – License Number: 2595 – January 6, 2004
- Registered Architect, State of South Carolina – License Number: 7599- August 2, 2007
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Colorado Renewable Energy Society (CRES)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Arizona State University – Masters of Environmental Planning – August 6, 1982
– Masters of Environmental Planning – August 6, 1982
- University of Miami – Bachelor of Architecture – May 5, 1981
- Feng Shui certified in Residential Design
Principal / Architect
- LEED® Accredited Professional BD+C
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Certified – 52,066
- Registered Architect, State of Colorado– License Number: 305837
- Registered Architect, State of Wyoming– License Number: C-3239
- Registered Architect, State of New Mexico– License Number: 005875
- Eagle Valley Historical Society
- National Trust for Historic Preservation – Forum Member
- Society for Commercial Architecture
- Texas Tech University – Masters of Architecture/Historic Preservation – December 1994
- Texas Tech University – Bachelor of Architecture – June 1992
- U.S. Green Building Council
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Registered Architect – State of Colorado– License Number: 404234
- University of Illinois – Masters of Architecture – May 1985
- University of Illinois – Bachelor of Art & Architectural Studies – May 1977
Jax is our resident watch dog. He is fierce, lovable and the ultimate office companion.
This lovable little lady is part husky, part cattle dog and 100% awesome.
Big Brother Othello, and Princess Daffodil
This dynamic duo is holding down the fort at our new office in North Carolina.
Above is Brother; this redheaded mutt was the resident office mascot, but has left this world for a better place. He will be dearly missed.
Oscar, once a resident here, has moved on to the spirit life. “The Poodle”, was a friend to all and will be missed.