Cabinet Styles and Trends For Your Bathroom
One of the best ways to introduce a little bit of style in your bathroom is via your cabinets. The bathroom cabinets are some of the most flexible in terms of style, which means there are a lot of design choices that you can make. The following are a few bathroom trends concerning cabinet styles that you should consider:
- Furniture-like cabinets– To make the bathroom feel less like a bathroom, use cabinetry that resembles furniture. For example, picking a bathroom vanity that has legs, drawers and open shelving, where you can display bottles, towels and décor.
- Open shelving – Cabinets without doors are a great way to display items as well as make them more accessible. They also help make the bathroom feel more spacious and open.
- Medicine cabinets – Medicine cabinets are quite useful as they serve two functions by providing you with a mirror as well a storage.
- Sleek cabinets – For a more modern or contemporary look, go with cabinets that have flat fronts instead of more ornate designs. This happens to make them easier to clean as well.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- bathroom design
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects