Designing A Resort Style Bathroom For Your Home
When you have a resort styled bathroom in your home, you don’t have to go on vacation in order to take a relaxing and rejuvenating bath or shower. TAB Associates can help you design a resort style bathroom using some or all of the following ideas:
- A free-standing tub, mounted on top of a stained wooden platform looks luxurious, especially when surrounded with plenty of green plants.
- To allow for a soothing, sunny glow, consider positioning your resort bathroom on an outside wall and incorporating a patio and double doors into the design.
- A natural wood floor can give your bathroom an outdoorsy vibe without looking overly rustic. Pair it with gray tile for a look that reminds you of the beach.
- To make your space as relaxing as possible consider dividing your bathroom into two sections, divided by a curtain or sliding doors. Put a bath tub and sink in one section, and a comfortable sofa in the other half.
- Position your mirrors carefully so that you can use them, yet they don’t become an overwhelming part of your decor.
Contact TAB Associates for help designing the luxurious, resort-style bathroom of your dreams.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects