Lighting Trends That Will Top in 2015
Lighting can have enormous effect on the comfort of the home, making it a topic of enormous interest to interior designers. As a result, keeping up-to-date about the latest lighting trends is essential to ensuring interior design success.
Here are the top lighting trends in 2015:
- LEDs are becoming more and more practical, making them the lighting of choice for more and more homeowners. Of particular note is the increasing interest in outdoor LEDs as a result of the increasing interest in outdoor living.
- Warm colors have come into fashion, bringing with them a renewed interest in metallic, copper-colored fixtures.
- In contrast to their enormous and extravagant predecessors, mini-chandeliers are perfect for rooms with limited space, ranging from attic bedrooms to even baths and kitchens. That said, their upscale counterparts are also making a comeback.
- Sources of light have started popping up in all sorts of unexpected spaces to enhance their ease of use. Examples include but are not limited to both cabinets and showers.
- More and more homeowners want their lights incorporated into their home security systems for superior protection. At the same time, their wireless setup also results in increased convenience.
Please contact us for more useful information.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- interior design trends
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects