Trends In Architecture to Watch for In the Future
The world of architecture is constantly evolving, and keeping track of new developments helps you take the best out of the trends that come and go. What’s new for 2014? TAB Associates offers the following information on four architecture trends that are expected to become prominent as the year progresses.
- Greater attention from the public regarding large-scale construction projects- Members of the public are increasingly likely to take an active role in managing and deciding on large scale building projects that have a strong impact on the urban landscape and local economy.
- Off-the-grid on the urban scene– Although going “off-the-grid” used to be associated with living out of town, even urban dwellers are attempting to avoid a dependence on the grid for power.
- De-emphasizing vehicle traffic– Across the country, more and more commuters try to get where they need to be via public transport.
- Affordable low-rise and mid-rise housing– Instead of towering high-rise residential structures, urban dwellers increasingly prefer approachable, low/mid-rise housing.
- Architectural Trends in 2014
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- Architecture Planning Services
- Colorado architects
- Current and Past Projects by TAB Associates INC.
- Custom Home Building Trends
- Green Building in Vail Colorado
- Mountain home trends
- New Architectural Trends
- Past Projects by TAB Associates
- TAB Associates INC. in Edwards