Upscale Kitchen Designs for Your Home
Because the kitchen has become much more than just a place to cook and clean – it’s now regularly used as a secondary dining area as well as a social gathering spot – you may want to spruce up its design a bit. The following are a few ways that you can create a more upscale kitchen design:
- Lighting – Don’t just make due with the plain old ceiling light fixture. Lighting is important in the kitchen in more than one way. Not only does it make the kitchen more functional, it makes it more stylish as well. Make a statement by using a pair of chandeliers or unique pendant fixtures above your kitchen island.
- Cabinets – Go with custom kitchen cabinets that extend to your ceiling for additional storage space, and consider using glass-faced cupboards to show off your dinnerware as well as provide a more elegant feel to your design.
- Tile Backsplash – The backsplash is an area where you can really let your personality shine. Choose a unique and luxurious tile to really elevate your kitchen’s look.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects