Ideas for Building Your Outdoor Room for Future Summers
An outdoor room gives you a place to enjoy your natural surroundings while sitting in comfort. It can be so much more than a simple set of patio chairs and a table. When designing your outdoor room, don’t be afraid to get creative.
Use the following outdoor room design ideas to help you come up with the perfect setup for yours:
- Focus on fun. Give your outdoor room a truly natural feel by using grass as the floor instead of wood or stone. Set out some rocking chairs and consider including a swing or two for a whimsical touch that kids and adults alike can enjoy.
- Make it multifunctional. Instead of just focusing on seating, get more use out of your outdoor room by including a fireplace, big-screen TV, kitchen area, a dining table and chairs, and a counter with a row of bar stools. This makes the room a great spot for relaxing or entertaining.
- Create an outdoor sleeping area. Turn your outdoor room into a place where you can enjoy sleeping under the stars in comfort on a suspended bed.
- Architect Vail Valley
- Architecture Planning Services
- Colorado architects
- Colorado architecture firms
- Colorado Home Design
- designing for the elements
- exterior living space
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- outdoor living space
- outdoor rooms