Planning a Bathroom Remodel? Don’t Forget These Important Design Tips!
Bathroom remodeling can be very satisfying. You’ll love getting ready for the day in your new space! Before you jump into this project, however, you have a little planning to do. Here are some tips to ensure this stage goes smoothly, so you can move on to the actual remodeling.
- Make sure you leave adequate space around your fixtures. Too many bathrooms have cramped toilet spaces or sinks too close to the toilets because of poor planning.
- If your bathroom size allows for it, try not to make the toilet the first thing you see when you step inside the bathroom. The sink or a lovely vanity make for a much more pleasant greeting.
- Consider keeping some of the current bathroom in place. Perhaps you still like the floor, the shower stall or the vanity. Remember you don’t necessarily have to replace everything.
- Set a budget, so you can give this to contractors and designers up-front and protect yourself from surprise costs.
- Pick a few high-end materials to splurge on, whether it be tile or a fancy sink. It only takes a few to give your bathroom high-end appeal.
- Consider replacing cabinet drawer faces and doors instead of removing the entire vanity. This will save both time and money.
- Consider adding roll-out shelves in the bottom of sink bases and cabinets to reach the stuff in the back of the cabinet.
Contact TAB Associates to discuss your bathroom remodeling plans today.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Trends for Home Staircases
- Vail architects