Stunning Ideas for a Cozy Outdoor Fireplace
In the summer, you want to spend as much time as possible relaxing in the great outdoors with friends. Whether you are hosting a summer party or enjoying a quiet evening with loved ones, an outdoor fireplace can really set the mood. Here are a few ideas for making yours unique and interesting.
- Construct a stone fireplace for a smooth, timeless look. You can even have it finished in stucco, which adds textural interest.
- An assortment of stones in various sizes and shapes creates an artistic look for your fireplace. If you have a laid-back back yard, this is a great choice.
- Herringbone brick calls a lot of attention to itself, which is great if your backyard lacks a focal point. A tall fireplace paired with brick pillars can make your patio look rustically modern.
- Consider building a fireplace that contrasts your backyard in a certain way. For example, you could rely on brick with your otherwise concrete hardscaping, or choose a color of stucco that stands out against your home.
- Colorado architects
- Colorado architecture firms
- exterior design tips
- exterior living space
- outdoor design tips
- outdoor fireplace
- outdoor living space
- outdoor living spaces
- outdoor rooms
- TAB Associates INC. in Edwards