Tips to Updating Your Kitchen Countertops
The countertops take up a lot of visual space in your kitchen. Additionally, they take a decent amount of abuse considering the how often you probably use them. This means that if you’ve had your kitchen countertops for more than a few years and they are looking outdated or beginning to show signs of wear, you may want to update them. The following are a few ideas for updating your countertops:
- Granite – Granite is a beautiful option that gives the kitchen a natural look. It’s also very durable and is resistant to both scratches and heat, not to mention easy to clean – both of which are an advantage for the kitchen space!
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is a good option for a more contemporary or modern kitchen space, especially if you already have stainless steel appliances. It’s non-porous, which means it’s easy to keep clean and naturally antibacterial – perfect for food prep.
- Wood – Wood is another excellent choice, one that comes in numerous types, from oak or maple to cherry. This is particularly nice in an island.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Trends for Home Staircases
- Vail architects