Create a Cozy Dining and Living Room
Would you like your home to have a comfortable, welcoming appeal? These decorating ideas for cozy living spaces will allow you to create a living room and dining room that show off your sense of style.
- Pillars in the entryway leading from the dining room to the living room can give both spaces traditional appeal. A matching fireplace, in the same color and material as the pillars, complete the look.
- To make a large living room cozier, place an area rug on one portion of the floor. Center a coffee table on top of the rug, and arrange a few recliners around it. This makes the space feel smaller and more intimate.
- Natural wood adds plenty of coziness to a dining room. Focus on choosing a natural wood table that matches your hardwood floor and woodwork. Crown molding makes for a traditional space.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Trends for Home Staircases
- Vail architects