Trendy Bathroom Fixtures For Your Home
When it comes to the design of your home, every little feature counts. For example, the bathroom fixtures you choose can have a huge impact on the design of your bathroom space. The following are a few trendy bathroom fixtures to consider:
- Low-flow wall-mount showerhead – There are plenty of styles and finishes to choose from, thereby giving you some real design flexibility. Opt for a low-flow model to reduce the use of water without sacrificing the showerhead’s performance.
- Rain showerhead – If you’re looking to add a bit of luxury to your shower, go for the rain showerhead that mounts to the ceiling and provides more water coverage than traditional showerheads.
- Body sprayers – Compliment your showerhead with body sprayers to provide massaging spray of water.
- Vessel sink – For a real visual statement, go with a vessel sink that sits on top of your counter.
- Motion-activated faucet – Remove the necessity of handles or knobs with a motion-activated faucet. This also helps to reduce water usage, making it a more eco-friendly option.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects