What You Should Know Before Embarking on a Remodeling Journey
At TAB Associates, we love remodeling homes to transform them into the homes of the owners’ dreams. However, there are a few remodeling and interior design tips we always recommend owners keep in mind before they start their remodeling journeys.
- Know your budget going in. This makes it easier to choose materials that you can reasonably afford throughout the project, rather than leaving you on a tight budget and forcing you to skimp at the end.
- Pay attention to measurements. Sometimes, it’s not possible to fit everything in a space without it feeling overly cluttered, so prioritize and know what you’re willing to do without.
- Think about the lighting scheme. With the wrong lighting, an otherwise beautiful place can look dull.
TAB Associates recently partook in a remodeling project at a huge log home in Bachelor Gulch. We added extra bathrooms, a workout space, and a theater to the space, and we also completely remodeled the master bathroom. In the process, we and the building’s owners payed close attention to the tips above, which ensured that everything came out beautifully and the home flowed well upon completion.
Contact us to learn more about this and our other projects.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Trends for Home Staircases
- Vail architects