A Look at 2015 Bathroom Design Trends
Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom? Knowing the latest bathroom design trends will help you choose a layout, fixtures and a color scheme that’s right for you.
Here’s a look at a few of the hottest 2015 bathroom trends:
- Walk-in Showers: Forget about one-piece shower and tub units. Spacious, walk-in showers are all the rage. Often constructed with stone surrounds and clear glass doors, they’re both beautiful and relaxing.
- Free-standing Tubs: Many homeowners are choosing to go without tubs, but if you do want one, free-standing is the way to go.
- Water-conserving Toilets: Green living is very trendy, and so are toilets that use less water per flush. Some even have dual flushing options, so you can use a higher flush volume when needed.
- Double-sink Vanities: His and her sinks, mounted into a single vanity, are very popular in master bathrooms. They’re pretty convenient, too.
- LED Lighting: Let’s face it — you need to see clearly in the bathroom. LED lighting allows you to do that, while also creating a warm and glowing space.
Contact TAB Associates if you’re looking for an experienced architect to help design the bathroom of your dreams.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects