How To Upgrade Your Kitchen Without Spending A Lot Of Money
Many homeowners shy away from remodeling their kitchen because they assume it’s going to be an expensive project. However, if you make wise choices, this does not have to be true. Stop suffering with an outdated kitchen, and follow these tips for upgrading kitchen on a budget.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to the walls. A bright color can make your kitchen feel more spacious and open. Green and blue are popular kitchen colors right now. Coral and burnt orange are also modern and artistic.
- Refinish your cabinets. A fresh stain job will hide scratches and make your cabinet doors look new again.
- Replace your cabinet hardware. It’s amazing what a difference this small change can make. Get rid of outdated hardware and choose something simple and sleek to make your kitchen look more modern.
- Mount hooks on your wall so that you can hang up your pots and pans. This not only creates more storage space in your cabinets, but also adds a modern, professional look to your room.
If your kitchen is in need of a thorough remodel, contact TAB Associates. We offer expert design services to transform your space.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects