Looking for A Grand Design In Your Bedroom? Consider These Tall Headboards
Have you ever walked into a bedroom that was so grand it took your breath away? With tall headboards for beds, you can create that look in your own home.
- Tufted headboards are great for creating a luxurious, soft look. They’re made from a hard backing with soft material on the front, and they come in a wide array of colors, so you can choose one that coordinates with your current color scheme.
- Natural wood headboards are an ideal choice or a rustic or mountain home. One made from natural logs, stacked on top of one another, has an intriguing look and coordinates well with design elements such as exposed ceiling beams or hardwood floors.
- Shutter-like headboards add a country-style, traditional look to your bedroom. They feature numerous horizontal panels, just like real shutters, and can be easily painted any color. Painting them a dark shade against a light wall is a great way to make a statement.
Creating a breathtaking bedroom requires careful planning, from the architectural design to choosing a color scheme. Contact TAB Associates to learn more about our design services, and to discuss your building or remodeling plans with our experts.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects