Check Out These Kitchen Innovations That Will Improve Your New Home
The kitchen is the heart of your home. These kitchen innovation tips will ensure that yours keeps working for you, making cooking and sharing meals with family as efficient and enjoyable as ever.
- Instead of letting a bright white or black refrigerator interfere with your decorating scheme, consider choosing one that blends in to your other kitchen decor. Handles that match your cabinet handles, cabinet-like doors, and control panels that disappear are just a few features of today’s best refrigerators.
- Lighting is about more than being able to see. Pendant lamps add ambient lighting above a kitchen island, and lights inside your cupboards can make it easier to find what you need late at night.
- LCD control screens on ovens, microwaves and refrigerators make it easier than ever to control your appliances. Some even integrate with your smartphone for seamless control.
- Upscale appliances, such as steam ovens, built-in fryers and induction cooktops, were once only found in restaurants. Now, you can include them in your home kitchen design.
If you’re considering remodeling your kitchen, make sure you work with an experienced architect to design a layout that fits your lifestyle. Contact TAB Associates to learn more about our services.
- Architecture advice for Homeowners
- interior design styles
- interior design tips
- Interior Design Trends and Spotlights
- Vail architects